Saturday 20 June 2009

Boosting lensrank _ My progress so far,

I haven't been on Squidoo so much the last couple of days. My youngest son turned 1 on Thursday and we are having a family celebration tomorrow so my time has been taken up with preparations. The little time I have spent on squidoo has gone into improving lens and of course following the lens rank boost routine I mentioned in my previous post. I have noticed some postive results following this routine here is my current results.

Tier 2

Golf swing follow through (3729)
New hidden object games (8437)
Online hidden object games (7190)
How to increase golf swing speed (9836)

Tier 3
Free traffic system review (16085)
Virtual villagers 3: The secret city (22587)
Home remedies for dog skin allergies (27428)
Fun online games for kids (43366)
Download online games (54277)
Xomba review (59028)
Golf swing tips free (69940)
Physics of a golf swing (71255)
Making money with squidoo (81947)


The lensrank boost routine has seen my How to increase golf swing speed lens move up in to tier 2 so lets see if I can keep it there. I have also decided to try the lens rank boost experiment on my new lens Dexter season three so I can see what affects it has on new lenses as well as older lenses. My Dexter season three lens started out with a lens rank of 170,380 and has since moved up to 123,905. I will keep you up date on my experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam seems you are doing pretty well,

    I haven't really paid that much attention to Squidoo lately and looking at this I think i should start getting a bit more serious.

    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete