Monday 29 June 2009

Squidoo - Trying new things!

First I must appologise for not posting on this blog for a while, things have been a bit hectic. I have managed to grab a little time on my squidoo lenses though. So What have i been up to with regards to squidoo?

Well firstly I have managed to publish three lenses in the last week or so, they are virtual families review
current lens rank 53,041
Monopoly versions current lens rank 106,613
Tiger Woods golf swing videos current lens rank 154,745.

I have been trying something new in that the tiger woods lens has been published on a squidoo sister site squidvids, there are many different sister sites to try.

Take a look at this lens i found that goes in to detail about the different sites
Types of squidoo lenses

I am also focusing on monotizing more lenses with amazon and commision junction products. I have found that I am not having much luck with clickbank so will test more options and see what works best.

I have also been testing a site called Redgage, a paid bookmarking site. Will let you know more about it later.

Here is were my lenses are at the momoent:-



Tier 2
Online hidden object games (3026)
Golf swing follow through (3891)
How to increase golf swing speed (6271)
New hidden object games (6805)



Tier 3
Home remedies for dog skin allergies (15,052)
Virtual villagers 3: The secret city (19,205)
Free traffic system review (23,325)
Fun online games for kids (38,569)
Download online games (41,022)
Physics of a golf swing (49,029)
Golf swing tips free (50,096)
Virtual families review (53,041)
Cassandra's journey - legacy of Nostradamus:- review (55,325)
Making money with squidoo (61,819)
Container garden pictures (63,738)
Escape the museum review
Forgotten lands - first colony (67,836)
Dexter season three
Older dog health (79,858)

Simple, regular updates to my lenses has seen lens rank rise on several lenses bringing them into tier 3.

If you have any comments or oppions on any of these lens feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment