Wednesday 17 June 2009

Boosting squidoo lensrank!

I came across this post on cashflowmommy.com today, the post was titled How to boost squidoo lensrank in 2 weeks. The advice on this page is extremly useful and seems very easy to do and can be used for brand new lens or on older lenses that could use a lens rank boost.

I am going to try out these instructions on my How to increase golf swing speed lens which currently has a lens rank of 14,451. Will keep you posted on my progress.

As regards to my other lens, I have seen some good increases in lens rank on some lenses and big decreases on others. My promotion efforts have been focused on one lens which I think shows in the recent lensrank adjustments. Heres were my lenses currently rank.

Lenses in tier one
None

Lenses in tier two.
Golf swing follow through (4036)
New hidden object games (7503)
Online hidden object games (7889)

Lenses in tier three.
How to increase golf swing speed (14451)
Free traffic system review (20,200)
Virtual villagers 3: The secret city (22,101)
Home remedies for dog skin allergies (23059)
Fun online games for kids (37,525)
Xomba review (55,727)
Physics of a golf swing (65,671)
Golf swing tips free (68473)
Download online games (72,582)
Make easy money fast online (73,595)
Escape from paradise review (76,551)

New lens published today
Dexter season three No lens rank as yet.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link about "how to improve traffic on Squidoo lenses.

    Poutine

    ReplyDelete